- I’m a virgin & no that doesn’t make me a prude or weird. So often when people find this out about me they automatically get weird. They will make comments that are actually pretty rude or ask me questions like “omg wasn’t that hard?” or “what why?!”. It’s actually something I am really proud of and love having as a part of who I am. I think that you can be one or you can not be one and it all doesn’t really matter! But, I wish people knew this about me already so I didn’t have to explain all the time. However, giving people a little spiel about something they don’t understand is always fun too. 😉
- I have lots and lots and lots of dreams. I’m talking the dreams that are crazy and feel far out of reach but ones that keep me pushing each and every day. I have dreams of publishing my own book, being like a Rachel Hollis twin, and having it plastered everywhere. It being sold out of every retail chain and online sites. Crazy, I know. I have dreams of being a rockstar blogger and podcast host that brands are begging to be advertised through me. Even crazier, I know. I have dreams of speaking at large events for people to inspire and motivate them to be the best version of themselves they can be while also reminding them that being down and sad is also apart of that bettering yourself journey.
- I cry. I mean I cry a lot. I actually mean I cry like all the time. You might think i’m over exaggerating and you almost might be concerned like is this girl okay? Yes, I’m okay! I just have a tendency to react to things by crying. I cry if i’m happy. I cry if i’m sad. I cry if i’m watching a movie with even a .01 second sad scene. I cry if the lyrics to a song are too real. I cry if someone has yelled at me, even just the raising of a voice. I cry if I think about how much I love my family. I cry if I watch those humane society commercials. So yes, I cry a lot. You’re warned now!
- I have a bad habit of always achieving to be the overachiever. My closest friends definitely know this already and it’s probably one of the things they dislike about me most and honestly I don’t blame them. Not for a single second. Why? Because sometimes I think it comes off as bragging or boasting and it’s not at all how I mean it. I honestly am like this because I love the feeling I get when I achieve something I wasn’t sure if I could. I love the feeling of achieving something that so many people said was too hard. I love the feeling of other people being proud of me. I’ve been like this since forever. Seriously. It’s insane.
5. I’m very open to almost everything. I mean seriously everything. If I learn about something new I can usually get on board no matter how different, out there, or crazy something seems. I’m open to all kinds of love, crystals, readings, signs, auras, horoscopes, and everything else under the sun.